Welcome to the curing weed guide website
This website is here to help the people that are amazing growers and can really grow a good crop of weed but struggle when it comes to curing weed.
Below I will explain step by step how to cure weed. No longer will you have to just leave jars open and "burp" jars unknowing what it is actually doing and how long you should be doing it for. Many people leave out the entire marijuana curing process but curing weed is the number one way to ensure quality. I recommend at a minimun that all strains be cured for atleast two weeks. Many strains can be sold right after two weeks of curing and smell dank while others may take up to two months to have the true flavors of the weed come out. This is something worth waiting for my friends.
Step by Step Marijuana curing instructions
- Dry the marijuana for 3 days at 70 degrees with a relative humitity of 65
- Purchase a Hygrometer
- Place the hygrometer in a mason jar half filled with the semi dried weed and place the lid on it.
- Check the reading an hour later.
- Your goal is to get the weed to a stable relative humitity of between 60 to 65.
- Once the weed is stable at 60-65% relative humitity the weed begins the curing process.
hygrometer - Check out hygrometer reviews at hygrometer reviews
Mason jars - Check out mason jars at balls mason jars
check out humidifiers here